Aaron is a central Ohio native. Aaron was born and raised in Madison county and spent considerable time in and around the Columbus area. Aaron attended Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio and after graduation settled in Cincinnati, Ohio briefly where he met his wife of almost 20 years.
Seeking some adventure, Aaron and his wife moved to Birmingham, Alabama briefly until Ohio called them home. Aaron attended The Mortiz College of Law at The Ohio State University upon his return.
Aaron, Christi and their three children now reside in Delaware county just north of Columbus.
While in law school, Aaron clerked with a political subdivision of Ohio. He worked almost exclusively on motor vehicle claims defense. Once he graduated, Aaron accepted a full-time position as Associate Legal Counsel. He worked on insurance defense matters and learned quite a few “tricks of the trade” insurance companies use to decrease the value of car accident claims.
Aaron later joined one of the largest plaintiff firms in Ohio. He handled thousands of cases and settled millions of dollars for his clients, but his large case load did not allow for much personal interaction with clients.
- West Jefferson High School
- Wittenberg University
- The Mortiz College of Law at The Ohio State University
- I consider my personal achievements far more important than professional ones.
- Married almost 20 years and raising three terrific children
- Volunteered hundreds of hours with youth organizations in Delaware County
- Volunteered and raised money for my local church