Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers Columbus, Ohio
Unlit stairwells, wet floors and construction defects can have catastrophic results. We can determine whether you are owed damages.
Slip and fall injuries are common accidents where property owners allow unsafe conditions to exist on its premises. Slip and fall accidents occur in a number of different locations including commercial establishments such as restaurants, movie theaters, and grocery stores to common areas such as sidewalks and parking lots.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
There are many possible causes of slip and fall accidents such as:
- Wet or slippery floors spills or recent cleaning
- Uneven walking surfaces such as torn carpets, mats, or uneven stairs
- Garbage or materials left on common areas
- Inadequate lighting on stairways
- Icy sidewalks or uneven walking surfaces in sidewalks because of potholes
Common Injuries in Slip and Fall Accidents
Some slip and fall accidents are minor and lead to few injuries. Many Slip and fall accidents can cause severe and debilitating injuries to the victims. Some common injuries may be:
- Whiplash or neck injury
- Lumbar, thoracic, or cervical sprain and strain
- Soft tissue injury
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Broken bones
- Mild, moderate, and severe brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury or TBI
- Spinal cord injuries including paralysis and nerve damage
Let our Ohio Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys Work for You
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, let the experienced and knowledgeable Columbus slip and fall accident lawyers at SELPH LAW assist you. We have over 25 years of combined experience assisting injured victims in accidents obtain the recovery and compensation they deserve. We have recovered millions of dollars for accident victims in Franklin County. Our Columbus based slip and fall accident lawyers also guarantee you will not pay anything in fees until you recover first.