The 13 Craziest Laws in Ohio
Not Many People Realize These 13 Things Are Actually Illegal In Ohio
What you will discover in this list of unusual Ohio laws is that Ohio can be downright strange or maybe you already knew that. What you may not know of are these unique 13 laws that are still on the books in certain cities within Ohio…
- In Cleveland, it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
- In Columbus, it is illegal for stores to sell Corn Flakes on Sunday.
- In North Canton, it’s illegal to roller skate without notifying the police.
- In Fairview Park, it is illegal to honk your horn “excessively.”
- In Toledo, It’s illegal to throw a snake at anybody.
- In the State of Ohio, it is illegal to kill a housefly within 160 feet of a church without a license.
- In Canton, electric fences are banned.
- In Canton, it is a misdemeanor to play any game in a public park without the superintendent’s permission.
- In Lima, any map that does not have Lima clearly states on the map cannot be sold.
- In Oxford, it is illegal to drive around the town square more than 100 times in a single session.
- It is also illegal to spit on the sidewalks on the square in Oxford.
- In Youngstown, riding on the roof of a taxi cab is not allowed.
- In Mcdonald, your duck may not parade down Ohio Avenue.
Did you know these things were illegal? Did you know about the weird laws in Ohio? How many of these laws have you violated? Call Today for Legal counsel (614)-453-0971.
Dec 04, 2023Navigating the Aftermath of Motorcycle Accidents in Ohio
Nov 29, 2023The Psychology Behind Accidents: Understanding the Mental Impact Post-Accident
Nov 28, 2023Modern Technology & Injury Cases: The Role of Drones, AI, and Augmented Reality in Collecting Evidence
Nov 27, 2023The Most Bizarre Personal Injury Cases Ever Filed: A Look at Unusual Claims and Their Outcomes